• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Great Quotes

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
"God is a concept in which we measure our pain." - John Lennon

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Have things changed much over the past 168 years?

Quoting a letter written in 1855 by a soon-to-be-famous politician:
“ … Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we begin by declaring that “all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except [minorities]. When [they] get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except [minorities], and foreigners, and [certain religious groups].” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty - to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
"A wedding is just a party where you celebrate 2 people you know will be fucking that night."

tvstrip

I'm sure many of our parents have thought this:

"What I consider robust, healthy, high quality parenteral discipline is frowned upon in this part of the world ...that's not true. It's illegal"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Spare the rod, spoil the child"

"The realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order will change your perspective of the universe."

“Chaos has become not just theory but also method, not just a canon of beliefs but also a way of doing science.”

Luxman

#TRE45ON
XRGge0.jpg

tvstrip

"Anyone who says that 'words don't hurt' deserves to have a dictionary thrown at their head"

Last edited:

tvstrip

1683812122400.png

Simply thinking about all the non-essentials you got over the past couple months can really make you feel grateful.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
"Beer is proof that God loves us."

Benjamin Franklin.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” ~ Yoda Jedi Master