• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Damages for slaves

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
How clever is a politician who can convince people who never owned slaves that they should pay reparations to people who have never been slaves?

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
On a scale of 1 to 10, I put him on a solid 9, if not 9.5

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
And how "clever" are the people who fall for it?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
don't blame the politician, they're just pawns of "the agenda", too.

blame the disruption on opposing nations who are succeeding in this destabilizing of logical thought.

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
don't blame the politician, they're just pawns of "the agenda", too.

blame the disruption on opposing nations who are succeeding in this destabilizing of logical thought.

That is true.

Someone comes up with stupid idea and stupid people embrace the idea.

Example: when you buy an Eskimo doll, you will be told that you are exploiting the culture.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
when things cease to make sense, it is perhaps time for a disconnect from progressive thought (so they call it) and a side trip into logical thought .

For all the people that question AI's usefulness, I would gladly cast a vote for one, if it were simply the best, most direct route towards sustainability.

.... not that I when want that to happen, I feel like a trip to rock bottom would be a better chamce to rebound . or simply fail, forevermore .
\shrug

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, then a frontal lobotomy. :cool:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Those who feel quilty for something they didn't do are the Woke-people and they cannot think independently.
How does one feel quilty?

If they are woke and you disagree with them, does that make you ‘sleepy’? The term ‘woke’ has lost any meaning. It is now just a pejorative.

Reparations for slavery doesn’t make sense to me. Yet, you would call me ‘woke’ for other positions I hold.